Russia has incessantly been the foremost famous destination for international students who are willing to pursue MBBS. The students who pass out from the Russian Medical Universities, are working in reputed hospitals all across the globe.
The main reason behind this is often the comparatively low fee charged by the Russian Ministry of Health and Education as compared to the other medical universities located in western countries.
Secondly, all the medical universities from Russia are recognized by WHO as well as Medical Council of leading countries like the USA, UK, Australia, India etc.
To get admission in Russia for MBBS is incredibly easy for a standard student with MOKSH’S assistance. This is often because there is no examination required and therefore, the students from all across the world can take direct admission. Medical qualification from Russian Medical Universities are approved by WHO as well as MCI and this is the reason the students can practice anywhere in the world. Medical universities in Russia provide quality, medical education and practical knowledge. Additionally, students who have gone to pursue MBBS course will be getting a fully furnished hostel facility inside the university campus along with quality food as well as fresh environment.
Among the thousands of students the MOKSH has placed in various medical universities across the globe, a significant number has gone to Russia. With MOKSH’S support, they are going to become great doctors who are internationally recognized. If you are planning to go ahead with this, keep in mind:
NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA
- The students who are willing to take MBBS admission in Russia ought to crack the NEET Examination.
- The minimum age criteria of the student need to be of 17years on or before 31st December of the year of the admission.
- The applicant must secure a minimum of 50% marks in the 12th standard from Science stream by taking Physics, Chemistry as well as Biology as the core subjects in ICSE/CBSE.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO STUDY MBBS IN RUSSIA FOR STUDENT VISA
- Valid passport
- Completed and signed visa application form
- 2 identical size photos with white background
- Visa support letter from college or university as well as the copy of the admission letter from the college or university.
Documents to be carried by the students to Russia
- Student entry visa
- Immigration card
- Medical Health Certificate
Russia is known for its excellent medical universities. As a practice, MOKSH will send you to those universities, that are state owned and that have purely English taught programs like:
- Crimean Federal University
- Pirogov Russia National Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University
- Rostov State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
- Dagestan State Medical University
Moving to a new country for studying MBBS one is going to be obviously an exciting experience. When you are going to such a friendly country like Russia, your experience will be awesome provided, pun intended, MOKSH stands with you. Thus, you have to keep the above-mentioned points in your mind very carefully and pack your bags accordingly.