Why MBBS / MD In Germany (Europe)
To Study MBBS in Europe in Germany offers an excellent education for medical students. That is why when you decide to pursue MBBS in Europe or even MD, Germany becomes your first choice. The level of Germany medical education at German medical universities is very high. It is as per the global standards of education in the world. The state-of-the-art infrastructure in the universities can be compared with the best institutes in the world. The experienced and dedicated staffs ensure that the students imbibe accurate clinical skills and medical knowledge. Many of the medical universities available are as old as 200 years experienced. The students must know that MBBS in Russia does not directly allow them to work in Germany as a doctor. Many Indian students study MBBS in Germany on scholarship as well.
Download MOKSH APP
Low Cost To Study MBBS / MD In Germany (Europe)
|COST TO STUDY MBBS / MD IN GERMANY
||Basic Medical Science
|Hostel / Accommodation
||The living cost would be Rs. 50,000 per month. However, the students are allowed to work for 20 Hours a week with an average wage of EUR 8 per hour (INR 550). This income takes care of the monthly living expenses in Germany. You can not work in the first year while learning the language.
- Tuition fees for the entire language learning and MBBS course.
- Hostel accommodation for the entire course.
- Food and Living cost through the course.
- Miscellaneous Costs including health insurance, text books, resident permit extension, exam fees etc.
The above cost excludes the payment to be made to MOKSH towards counseling, guidance, admission, travel package and language learning in India (A1 and A2 Level).
For the most international students, tuition and fees are shockingly low in Germany. In Germany, you can study MBBS for free. No tuition fees are charged for doctoral study at public universities in Germany. The cost of living varies greatly around the country. This is estimated to be about 6,000 euros a year. Thus, there is an option of free MBBS in Germany for Indian students. However, MBBS in Germany in the English language may be paid but would still cost much lesser than India. Indian students can study MBBS in Germany in English at English speaking medical schools in Germany or study medicine in Germany free at one of the best medical college in Germany.
Choose Your Universities
PG In Germany
Once you complete the MD in GERMANY (Equivalent to MBBS in India). MOKSH can place you for your Post graduation for medicine in Germany. When you apply for this university, you may call on 9699-360-370 to understand your complete roadmap till MD / MS degree. It is unbelievable for an Indian student looking for a low-cost MBBS abroad in the world that you would earn more than Rs. 60 Lacs during Medical PG program!
A standard stipend of Euro 2,300 is paid on monthly basis to every doctor. This amounts to Rs. 20 Lacs per year. After MBBS in Germany, one can go for the Medical PG in Germany program which is a 3 years program (minimum). Once you complete PG in Germany, the annual income of an average doctor in Germany is EUR 6,500 per month – approx. Rs. 65 Lacs per year! Medical PG in Germany after completing MBBS in German university is the perfect road-map to follow!
Benefits Of Studying MBBS In Germany
- The medical education in Germany offers cost-effective education to the overseas students.
- Almost every Medical University in Germany has its own Hospital.
- Medical study in Germany provides the best and the most economical study options at the best medical schools in Germany for aspiring overseas student.
- The medical courses in Germany which are offered by the German medical schoolsis recognized across the globe.
- Germany is a leader in medical technology and equipment. It offers more options for medical aspirants at Germany medical universities.
- Second year onwards the students studying medicine in Germany are allowed to work part-time. It takes care of the living costs.
- The remuneration during PG course is around Euro 30,000 (equals to INR 20 lacs approx.)
- Germany is the part of European Union, students can move to any of the European countries.
- Upon completion of the Medical PG in Germany, students get work permit very easily in comparison to other countries.
- Students are allowed to stay for 18 months after the completion of their degree, during which they can very easily earn Euro 50,000/ annum (approx.)
- After working for 3 years, you are eligible for Permanent Residency – Blue Card in Germany.
- Medical universities in Germany are recognized with
- World Health Organization (WHO) United Nations Organization (UNO)
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- European Credit Transfer System (ECTS)
Choose Your UniversitiesCheck your NEET scores
General Information To Study MBBS In Germany For Free
Study Medicine in Germany in the top and best medical schools in Germany enjoys practical and high-quality training. It helps you receive excellent reputation internationally. MBBS from Germany is integrated into a network of hospitals, universities, research institutes and business enterprises. Admission to medical colleges Germany is competitive and restrictive. Medical education Germany is free. The semester fees are paid to the student administration, which covers everything from student IDs to access on the city’s public transport. They usually cost no more than 250 euro. The education is parted in German language. It is not in English language. There are various English medical schools in Germany now. Specialized medicine in Germany is a part of various medical universities in Germany that teach in English.
There are over 35 public medical colleges in Germany and about 80,000 medical students. Becoming a doctor is a task of great responsibility. Therefore, there are special barriers for the student applications and the rule contains a lot of responsibility that has to be taught in the studies. MBBS degree in Germany underlies certain rules in the Medical Licensure. It states that “basic knowledge, skills, and capabilities in all subjects” that are necessary for an extensive medical treatment of all Germans has to be taught with care.
We do Online Seminars (webinar) frequently to guide the students towards a right career path.
Register for the Online Seminar
About The Medical Program Structure In Germany
The process of seeking admission to the medical university of Germany is extremely competitive. Around 10,000 new students start medical education each year as universities have a quota. The medical seats in Germany are allotted to the merit students with the highest Abitur grades from the Stiftung für Hochschulzulassung for German citizens. However, for international students, Germany has reserved 10% of the seats to study MBBS / MD in Germany. This makes it a very attractive destination. However, the student quality needs to be assessed before placing the student for MBBS in Germany.
Once accepted, medical training covers both pre-clinical studies and practical application. The medical study in Germany is of six years. A minimum of 12 semesters with each term lasting about 6 months. First 2 years are dedicated to Basic Science. It is followed by 3 years of Clinical Science. These 3 years of clinical science consist of:
- 12 Months (48 weeks) of practical training & first aid training (Named as Practical Year).
- 3 months of nursing experience.
- 4 months of clinical elective
- Final 1 Clinical year.
Choose Your UniversitiesDownload MOKSH APP
Examination System For MBBS / MD In Germany
The state exam, the Approbationsordnung für Ärzte (Regulation of the Licensing of Doctors or AppOÄ), takes place in three stages:
M1: The students appear for medical examination namely "Physicum". This needs to be given after two years of study in the field of medicine in Germany. It is based on non-clinical subjects such as anatomy, biochemistry, and physiology and is a written and oral-practical. It matches with the first 18 months of MBBS in India course. The subjects are taught in the German language. Hence it is important to learn the German language with proficiency level matching with a German citizen before you are inducted into the course.
M2: The second stage takes place after five years of study and successful completion of the first exam. It is a written case-related exam.
M3: The third stage takes place one year after completion of the second stage following a total of six years of study in the field of medicine. It is an oral/practical examination.
Germany’s excellent healthcare system is reliant on excellent doctors. The country develops many health industry professionals itself, but there are opportunities for Indian students to become a doctor in Germany. So just reserve the seat in an MCI approved MBBS Abroad university as per your budget and relax!
Duration To Complete MBBS In Germany
The total duration to complete the MBBS / MD in Germany at a good German medical school is 7.5 Years. There are some other cheap medical schools in Germany which may or not follow the same system. This seems to be quite high as compared to other programs in East European countries such as MBBS in Russia. However, the time consumed is almost the same. When Indian students pursue medicine program in Russia or Georgia, they spend 6 years in Russia. On returning to India, the students have to appear for MCI screening test. On clearance of the same, the Indian students need to go through an additional 1 year of internship making it 7.5 years of MBBS in abroad. So do not worry about the duration part.German medical schools ranking is quite high. However, what you need to be worried about is the MCI approval for many of the German medical institutes.Requirements to study medicine in Germany is minimal. They need passionate, dedicated and worthy students. PG in Germany after MBBS is the new trend.
Choose Your Universities
MCI Approval / Recognition To Study MBBS In Germany
The Indian students must note that the bachelor degree from Germany is not directly approved in India for most German medical universities. The students need to complete the PG level before approval is granted. Even in Germany, it is mandatory for you to complete MD / MS program in order to be eligible to practice. Even if the medical universities in Germany ranking on the list of medical universities in Germany is high, MCI approval must be taken into consideration.
In order to understand the recognition by Medical Council of India for MD programs from Germany, you may check the list of approved universities. Many of the universities are approved such as:
- Hannover Medical Hochschule University.
- Boschum University.
- ZeugniaUbendieArztilchPrufund” University of Bonn.
- The university of Freiburg.
Choose Your UniversitiesCheck your NEET scores
Eligibility To Apply To MBBS / MD In Germany Course
The Indian students who have completed 12th Science with Biology as one of the subjects can apply for MBBS in Germany. The preference would be given to the students with 60% in PCB. The student should be ready to learn German language. Also, a total of 4 different exams is required to be given. So the Indian student looking for a medicine program / MBBS in Germany needs to be sure of the decision. In order to confirm the suitability, we have designed a special test for you.
The students can go through a specially designed Aptitude Test to ascertain the inclinations, passion, and capability to become a doctor.
Indian students aspiring to pursue MD / MBBS in Germany must remember that your roadmap should be to ideally settle down in Germany.
Admission Process For MBBS In Germany
The admission process is very simple here. Firstly, students just need to submit the documents and then they wait for a month to get guaranteed admission. However, the only thing that you must take care of is the timing of the application. But, if you apply within the specified time, there is absolutely no problem to complete the admission process. The online and direct admission system ensures complete transparency for Indian students applying for MBBS in Germany. Hence, the students are able to track the entire admission system progress through our latest technology “SATS”. That is why it becomes completely hassle-free admission to MBBS in Germany is now available for Indian students!
Download MOKSH APP
Visa Application To Study MBBS In Germany
The visa process to study in Germany is very clear. However, it needs a good amount of assistance. Guidance and support from the study MBBS abroad consultants is almost mandatory for successful visa application. Estimated 25% of the applications are rejected for Indian students. The consulate provides the reason for rejection to the students.
The Visa requirements for Indian students include:
- Learning A1 and A2 level in India with Goethe certification. (Attend free Online high quality German language classes conducted by MOKSH*)
- Availability of letter for learning the german language up to B2 level.
- Clear Statement of Purpose (SOP).
- Getting the confirmation letter for admission to study in Germany.
- First 2 months accommodation arrangements.
- Opening a Blocked account for EUR 8,640 in your own name in a German bank.
- Many other documents for Visa application as guided by MOKSH travel desk.
*Especially for MOKSH registered students.
Services Provided By Moksh
Once you apply for admission to study MBBS in Germany for free through MOKSH Overseas Education Consultants, you have several advantages such as:
- FMGE or MCI Screening Test Coaching (Online) and FMGE Test Series with study notes.
- Free Online quality German Language teaching for A1 and A2 level in India.
- Reliable and honest counseling in India for program understanding.
- Trustworthy top ranked German medical university selection with long-term success effect.
- Guaranteed Admission to MBBS program in Germany.
- Perfect Visa application documentation & high acceptance ratio of Visa issuance.
- 100% safe and escorted travel services (Optional) to drop the students to the Universities.
- Accommodation support at the campus as well as Off-Campus in private apartments.
- MCI Eligibility certificate application.
- FOREX and Travel Insurance support.
- Providing upgrade to PG level MD / MS in Germany after your course of medicine in Germany.
Choose Your Universities
Why Choose Moksh For Your Medical Career In Germany
Till now, we have placed around 550+ Indian students for MBBS abroad programs successfully in different countries. MOKSH is a top and best MBBS in Germany consultants advising and guiding students for the program. They can also apply through its network of Premium Partner available in different cities across India. It would give the Indian students a chance to get honest guidelines to select the right university suitable for MBBS in Germany.
MOKSH is one of the top Abroad Education Consultants in India which is specialized on MBBS Abroad. We have successfully been placing Indian students for Admission to MBBS in Germany. In fact, we are the only successful company placing Indian doctors in Germany for their MD / MS programs. Getting admission for MBBS in Germany for free is not an easy task. It requires a great amount of hand holding in Germany. MOKSH, known as a top MBBS abroad consultants is able to guarantee the admission for MBBS / MD in Germany. It is because of its own company and office established in Germany for the students. Accordingly, if a student starts the journey from 12th level, we take him right through MD / MS in Germany. You may contact MOKSH expert counselor to understand the success stories of many Indian students and doctors in Germany.
Check your NEET scores
An Alternative Expensive Option For USA
We represent more than 50 Medical universities from various countries. However, these are TOP Universities. Though studying medicine in America is an expensive proposition, it is also a great choice for Indian students. It costs lesser than Indian private medical colleges. However, for those serious students looking for a low budget to study MBBS / MD in Germany could be a better option.