Table of Content
- About University & Quick Facts
- Program & Ranking
- Recognition & Why Choose SMU?
- Cost of Studying & Hostel
- Indian Food & Admission Deadline
- Eligibility & How to Apply
About the University
Xinxiang Medical University (XMU) is a public university located in Xinxiang City, Henan Province, China. It was founded in 1951 and is one of the oldest medical universities in China. XMU offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, and other health-related fields.
XMU has a strong academic reputation and is ranked among the top medical universities in China. The university has a well-equipped campus with modern facilities, including teaching hospitals, research laboratories, and libraries. XMU also has a strong international exchange program and welcomes students from all over the world.
|Location||Xinxiang City, Henan Province, China|
|Faculty||2,000+ faculty members|
|Programs||Undergraduate & Postgraduate programs|
|Affiliated hospitals||4 affiliated hospitals|
|Accreditation||XMU is accredited by the World Health Organization (WHO).|
Program in Xinxiang Medical University
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Nursing (BN)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm)
- Master of Medicine (M.D.)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Doctor of Philosophy
Ranking of Xinxiang Medical University
|QS World University Rankings by Subject||601-800|
|Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject||701-800|
|U.S. News & World Report Best Global Universities||1,220|
|Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU)||401-500|
|Shanghai Ranking's Global Ranking of Academic Subjects||101-150|
Recognition of Xinxiang Medical University, China
Xinxiang Medical University (XMU) is recognized by:
|Recognized by||World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Accredited by||Chinese Ministry of Education|
|Member of||Association of Medical Schools in Asia (AMSA)|
Why Choose Xinxiang Medical University?
There are many reasons why you might choose Xinxiang Medical University (XMU) for your medical education:
- High-quality education: XMU is a leading medical university with a strong reputation for academic excellence. The university is committed to providing its students with the highest quality education, and its graduates are highly sought-after by employers around the world.
- Diverse student body: XMU is a cosmopolitan university with students from all over the world.
- Opportunity to experience Chinese culture: China is a fascinating country with a rich history and culture. Studying medicine at XMU gives students the opportunity to experience Chinese culture firsthand.
- Accreditation: XMU is accredited by the World Health Organization (WHO). This means that XMU graduates are eligible to practice medicine in a number of countries around the world.
- Facilities: XMU has state-of-the-art facilities, including libraries, laboratories, hospitals, and sports facilities. These facilities provide students with the resources they need to succeed in their studies.
MBBS Cost of Xinxiang Medical University
|Tuition Fee in RMB||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000|
Hostel & Accommodation at Xinxiang Medical University
Xinxiang Medical University (XMU) has a number of hostel and accommodation options available for students. These options include:
On-campus hostels: XMU has several on-campus hostels that are available to students. These hostels are typically shared rooms with 2-4 students per room. On-campus hostels are a great option for students who want to be close to campus and have easy access to the university's facilities.
Off-campus apartments: XMU also has a number of off-campus apartments that are available to students. These apartments are typically rented by the bedroom, and they can be a more spacious option than on-campus hostels. Off-campus apartments are a great option for students who want to live off campus and have more privacy.
The cost of accommodation at Xinxiang Medical University will depend on the type of accommodation you select. Living in campus hostels will be more affordable as compare to off-campus apartments and homestays.
Indian Food in Xinxiang Medical University, China
While selecting your university you should keep few points in mind among them one is your food. Yes, moving to Xinxiang medical university there is no Indian food in the campus canteen of Xinxiang Medical University, China. You can get few Indian restaurants located near the university. You can also cook your own Indian food in the hostel kitchenette.
Eligibility Xinxiang Medical University, China
The eligibility criteria for an Indian student to study MBBS in China and that too at this top medical college of China are too difficult.
|Type of Board||Minimum PCB Score|
|State Board at 10+2 level||85%|
|Central Board such as ICSE / CBSE||70%|
|IB / IGCSE Boards||“A” Grade|
Accordingly, two major criteria are required to be taken care for successful and guaranteed admission to MBBS in China.
- High eligibility criteria at 10+2 level.
- Timely application to the university.
How to apply for University of Xinxiang Medical University
- Registration with MOKSH for Xinxiang Medical University
- Submit all your academic doc, Passport Copy, and NEET Score Card
- All doc will be notarized and Apostle
- Need to appear in Entrance Exam in Chemistry and Biology