Table of Content
- About University & Quick Facts
- Faculty, Program offered & Facilities
- Recognition & International Students
- Ranking 2023 & Advantages
- Cost of Studying & Exchange program
- Hostel & Indian Food
- Admission Deadline, Eligibility & How to apply
About the University
Ural State Medical University (USMU) was founded in 1930 and is a public medical university in Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Oblast in the Ural region of Russia. It is the only institution of higher education in the Sverdlovsk Oblast that prepares doctors and pharmacists with higher education.
USMU offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate medical programs, as well as research opportunities. The university has a strong commitment to internationalization and has partnered with universities in over 30 countries. USMU offers medical program in English-taught programs for international students.
|World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI)
|Partnered with universities in over 30 countries, offers a number of English-taught programs for international students
Faculty in Ural State Medical University, Russia
Ural State Medical University has a strong faculty of professors and lecturers with extensive experience in the field of medicine. The faculty is made up of over 1,000 doctors of science, professors, and associate professors. Many of the faculty members are also active researchers and have published extensively in peer-reviewed journals.
The faculty at USMU is divided into 10 faculties:
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Preventive Medicine
- Faculty of Psychology and Social Work and Nursing Education
- Pediatric faculty
- Pharmaceutical faculty
Program Offered in USMU
USMU offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate medical programs, including:
- General Medicine
- Public Health
- Medical Genetics
- Medical Physics
- Medical Psychology
USMU has a modern campus with state-of-the-art facilities, including:
- A large library with over 1 million books and journals
- A clinical research center
- A simulation center
- A number of well-equipped laboratories
- A sports complex
- A student hostel
Recognition of Ural State Medical University, Russia
Ural State Medical University (USMU) is recognized by a number of international organizations, including:
- The World Health Organization (WHO)
- The Medical Council of India (MCI)
- The National Medical Commission (NMC) of India
- The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- The World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)
USMU has over 1,000 international students from over 30 countries. The majority of international students come from India, China, and the Middle East. International students at USMU are eligible for a number of scholarships and grants. The university also offers a number of support services to help international students adjust to life in Russia.
Ural State Medical University Ranking
|Round University Ranking (RUR)
|51 (Russia), 1,123 (World)
|National Research University Ranking by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
|QS World University Rankings
|Times Higher Education World University Rankings
|U.S. News & World Report Best Global Universities
Why Choose Ural State Medical University?
There are many reasons why you might choose Ural State Medical University (USMU) to study medicine. Here are a few of the most compelling reasons:
- Vibrant student life: USMU has a vibrant student life with a number of extracurricular activities, such as sports clubs, cultural clubs, and student government. This can help you to make friends from all over the world and to learn about different cultures.
- Modern campus with state-of-the-art facilities: USMU has a modern campus with state-of-the-art facilities, such as a library, a clinical research center, and a simulation center. This will give you the opportunity to learn with the latest technology and to gain hands-on experience in a clinical setting.
- Strong faculty of professors and lecturers: USMU has a strong faculty of professors and lecturers with extensive experience in the field of medicine. This means that you will be taught by some of the best minds in the field.
- Recognition by international organizations: USMU is recognized by a number of international organizations, such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Medical Council of India (MCI). This means that your degree will be recognized by employers and licensing bodies around the world.
Ural State Medical University MBBS Fees
Hostel & Accommodation at Ural State Medical University
Ural State Medical University (USMU) provides hostel and accommodation for international students. The university has a number of hostels on campus, which are fully furnished and equipped with all the necessary amenities. Students can choose to stay in a single room or a shared room. The cost of accommodation varies depending on the type of room and the number of roommates.
Indian Food in Ural State Medical University, Russia
Ural State Medical University (USMU) offers Indian food in its campus canteen. The canteen has a separate section that serves Indian food, which is prepared by Indian cooks. The Indian food at the canteen is low cost as compare to restaurant food. If you want, you can also cook your food in hostel kitchen with your own grocery. It is recommended to take mess as it will save your study time.
Admission Deadline for Ural State Medical University Russia
This is important to understand that the complete process takes around 3 Months from Application to Arrival at the University. Students applying at the last moment may not find seats available or they may struggle to complete the process. If this happens students might reach late to the university which may result loss in their academics.
|Application to University
|Issuance of Admission Letter
|Invitation Letter by the Ministry of Education, Russia
|Travel to the University
|2/3 Week September
|Commencement of the Classes
|1st October 2023
Eligibility for Ural State Medical University
To apply in Ural State Medical University students, need to meet the below eligibility criteria
- 50% marks in PCB in Class XII or equivalent grade
- NEET Qualified in any of the Year from 2021 to 2023
- Age must be more than 17 Years
- Not suffering from any communicable Diseases.
How to apply for Ural State Medical University
- Registration with MOKSH for Ural State Medical University
- Submit all your academic doc, Passport Copy, and NEET Score Card
- All doc will be notarized and Apostle
- Need to appear in Entrance Exam in Chemistry and Biology