Table of Content
- About University & Quick Facts
- Faculty & Program offered
- Recognition & Ranking 2023
- Cost of Studying & Exchange program
- Hostel & Indian Food
- Admission Deadline, Eligibility & How to apply
About the University
South Ural State Medical University (SUSMU) is a public university located in Chelyabinsk, Russia. It was founded in 1944 and is one of the largest medical universities in Russia. SUSMU offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs. The university also has a strong research focus, with over 100 research institutes and centers. As of 2023, South Ural State Medical University (SUSMU) has a total of 32,000 students, of which 2,500 are international students. The majority of international students come from India, China, Pakistan, and the Middle East.
Faculty in South Ural State Medical University, Russia
South Ural State Medical University (SUSMU) has 7 faculties, each of which offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, and other health sciences. The faculties are:
- Faculty Medical
- Faculty Pediatric
- Faculty Social Work
- Faculty Higher Nursing Education and Management
- Faculty Dentistry
- Faculty Disease Prevention
- Faculty Pharmaceutical
Program Offered in SUSMU
SUSMU offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, and other health sciences. Some of the most popular programs include:
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Public Health
- Medical Biophysics
- Medical Genetics
- Medical Informatics
- Medical Physics
Recognition of South Ural State Medical University
South Ural State Medical University (SUSMU) is recognized by a number of international organizations, including:
|World Health Organization (WHO)||Approved|
|Medical Council of India (MCI)||Recognized|
|National Medical Commission (NMC)||Recognized|
|Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)||Accredited|
|World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS)||Listed|
|Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation||Recognized|
This means that SUSMU graduates are eligible to practice medicine in a number of countries around the world.
South Ural State Medical University Ranking
Here are some of the other rankings that SUSMU has received:
|QS World University Rankings 2024||951-1000|
|Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2023||1001-1200|
|U.S. News & World Report Best Global Universities 2023||896|
|QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023||101-150 in Pharmacy & Pharmacology|
|Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject 2023||101-150 in Pharmacology & Toxicology|
Why study in South Ural State Medical University
There are many reasons why you might want to study in South Ural State Medical University (SUSMU). Here are some of the most compelling reasons:
- High-quality education: SUSMU is a well-respected medical university with a long history of excellence. The faculty are experienced and qualified, and the curriculum is rigorous and up-to-date.
- Affordable tuition: The tuition fees at SUSMU are much lower than those of medical schools in other countries, such as the United States and the United Kingdom. This makes it a more affordable option for students from developing countries.
- International exposure: SUSMU has a diverse student body, with students from over 50 countries. This provides students with the opportunity to learn about different cultures and perspectives.
- Opportunities for research: SUSMU is a research-intensive university, and students have the opportunity to participate in research projects. This can help students to develop their research skills and to gain experience in the field of medicine.
- Accreditation: SUSMU is accredited by the World Health Organization (WHO), which means that its degrees are recognized by medical boards around the world. This makes it possible for SUSMU graduates to practice medicine in many different countries.
Fees of studying MBBS at South Ural State Medical University, Russia
Hostel or Accommodation in SUSMU
While planning to study in abroad university students start getting panic for the stay! No need to worry! Moksh will help you till our student get settle in career. There are a few different options for hostel or accommodation in SUSMU. The university has its official hostel for SUSMU students. Specially university take care of international student coming from different countries. The hostel are located on campus and is relatively affordable. However, it can be quite crowded and noisy.
Students also have a option of private and apartment hostel selection. But first Moksh will guest you to stay in the university hostel as you are new in country. When choosing a hostel or accommodation in SUSMU, it is important to consider your budget, your needs, and your preferences. If you are on a tight budget, the SUSMU Student Hostel is a good option. If you want more privacy and comfort, a private hostel or apartment may be a better choice.
Indian Food in South Ural State Medical University, Russia
Yes, Indian food is available in the campus canteen at South Ural State Medical University (SUSMU). There is a dedicated Indian mess on campus that serves a variety of Indian Veg and Non-Veg dishes. The canteens on campus are a great way for students to save your time for studies. This is also a great way to save money, as the food is relatively inexpensive in outside restaurant.
Admission Deadline for South Ural State Medical University, Russia
This is important to understand that the complete process takes around 3 Months from Application to Arrival at the University. Students applying at the last moment may not find seats available or they may struggle to complete the process. If this happens students might reach late to the university which may result loss in their academics.
|Application to University||Mar-July|
|Issuance of Admission Letter||3-4 weeks|
|Invitation Letter by the Ministry of Education, Russia||4-6 weeks|
|Visa Stamping||3 weeks|
|Travel to the University||2/3 Week September|
|Commencement of the Classes||1st October 2023|
Eligibility for South Ural State Medical University, Russia
To apply in South Ural State Medical University, Russia need to meet the below eligibility criteria
- 50% marks in PCB in Class XII or equivalent grade
- NEET Qualified in any of the Year from 2021 to 2023
- Age must be more than 17 Years
- Not suffering from any communicable Diseases.
How to apply for SUSMU
- Registration with MOKSH for Saratov State Medical University
- Submit all your academic doc, Passport Copy, and NEET Score Card
- All doc will be notarized and Apostle
- Need to appear in Entrance Exam in Chemistry and Biology