Table of Content
- About University & Quick Facts
- Faculty, Program offered & Facilities
- Recognition & International Students
- Ranking 2023 & Advantages
- Cost of Studying & Exchange program
- Hostel & Indian Food
- Admission Deadline, Eligibility & How to apply
About the University
Kuban State Medical University (KSMU) is a public medical university located in Krasnodar, Russia. It was founded in 1920 and is one of the oldest and most respected medical schools in Russia. Kuban State University offers a wide range of medical programs, including MBBS, MD, and PhD degrees. The university is also home to a number of research institutes and laboratories. The university consist of 52 professors, 341 faculty members, 16 assistant professors, 83 associate professors, 158 assistants and 21 teachers.
|Kuban State Medical University
|Learning experience of foreign students
|MCI & WHO
|Country Rank – 214
QS World Rank - 4754
Faculty in Kuban State Medical University, Russia
All of the faculties at Kuban State Medical University are well-respected, and they offer high-quality education. The faculties have a strong focus on research, and they are home to a number of research institutes and laboratories. The faculties also have a strong international focus, and they welcome students from all over the world. Kuban State University is divided into seven faculties:
- Medical Faculty
- Pediatric Faculty
- Dental Faculty
- Medical and Preventive Faculty
- Pharmaceutical Faculty
- Faculty of Pre-university Training
- Faculty of Advanced Training and Retraining of Specialists
Program Offered in Kuban State Medical University
Kuban State Universityoffers a variety of medical programs, including:
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- MD (Doctor of Medicine)
- PhD (Doctor of Philosophy)
- Postgraduate programs
Kuban University is a well-equipped university with a wide range of facilities. These facilities provide students with the opportunity to gain a high-quality medical education and to develop their skills and knowledge.Kuban State Medical University has a number of modern facilities, including:
- A large teaching hospital
- A number of research institutes and laboratories
- A library with over 1 million books and journals
- A sports complex
- A student dormitory
Recognition of Kuban State Medical University, Russia
Kuban State Medical University is recognized by the following organizations:
|Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
|World Health Organization (WHO)
|National Medical Commission (NMC) of India
|Association of Medical Schools in Europe (AMSE)
|World Federation of Medical Education (WFME)
Kuban State University welcomes international students from all over the world. The university offers a number of programs specifically designed for international students, including:
- Russian language courses
- Medical preparatory courses
- MBBS programs
Kuban State Medical University Ranking 2023
According to the 2023 rankings Kuban University is ranked as:
|Independent Russian news Agency (Interfax)
|QS World University Rankings
|Webometrics World University Rankings
Why Choose Kuban State Medical University?
Here are some of the reasons why you should consider studying at KSMU:
- High-quality education: KSMU is a well-respected medical school with a long history of excellence. The university's programs are taught by experienced professors and lecturers, and the curriculum is up-to-date with the latest medical advances.
- Modern facilities: Kuban State Universityhas a number of modern facilities, including a large teaching hospital, a number of research institutes and laboratories, a library with over 1 million books and journals, a sports complex, and a student dormitory.
- International environment: Kuban State Medical Universityis a diverse university with students from all over the world. This provides you with the opportunity to learn about different cultures and make friends from all over the globe.
- Affordable tuition: The tuition fees for kuban state medical university are relatively affordable, especially when compared to other medical schools in the United States and Europe.
Cost of studying MBBS at Kuban State Medical University
Hostel or Accommodation Cost in Kuban State Medical University
The Kuban State Medical University has 6 hostel which can accommodate over 2,000 students. The hostels are fully furnished and equipped with all the amenities that students need, including beds, desks, chairs, closets, and bathrooms. Each hostel has a common kitchen where students can cook their own meals. There are also laundry facilities in each hostel. The hostels are located close to the university campus, so students can easily walk to their classes. The cost of living in the hostels is relatively low, making it an affordable option for students.
Indian Food in Kuban State Medical University Russia
Yes, there is a small food counter in the kuban state university student dormitory that offers a variety of Indian snacks and meals. The food counter is run by a group of Indian students, and they offer a variety of dishes that are popular in India. The food counter is a popular spot for Indian students, but it is also open to students from other countries. There are dishes that are available at the food counter samosas, chapatis, dal, biryani, fry chicken etc.
Admission Deadline for Kuban State Medical University Russia
This is important to understand that the complete process takes around 3 Months from Application to Arrival at the University. Students applying at the last moment may not find seats available or they may struggle to complete the process. If this happens students might reach late to the university which may result loss in their academics.
|Application to University
|Issuance of Admission Letter
|Invitation Letter by the Ministry of Education, Russia
|Travel to the University
|2/3 Week September
|Commencement of the Classes
|1st October 2023
Eligibility for Kuban State Medical University
To apply in Kuban State Medical University students, need to meet the below eligibility criteria
- 50% marks in PCB in Class XII or equivalent grade
- NEET Qualified in any of the Year from 2021 to 2023
- Age must be more than 17 Years
- Not suffering from any communicable Diseases.
How to apply for Kuban University
- Registration with MOKSH for Kuban State University
- Submit all your academic doc, Passport Copy, and NEET Score Card
- All doc will be notarized and Apostle
- Need to appear in Entrance Exam in Chemistry and Biology