Audi, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, and Porsche -dream names for every engineering student! Homeland-Germany!
Germany is the innovation superhighway for engineering, a journey which gives your career wings.
Studying MS in Germanyissought after because of its unique academic structure. Also, the practical exposure that an engineer gets here is unparalleled.
The good news is it is not only about automobile engineering. Read on!
WHY CHOOSE GERMANY FOR MS?
- German Universities Charges Low or No Tuition Fees: While deciding on Studying in Germany, the very first thing that comes to a students mind is the cost for their studies. As higher education is turning into a need, day by day it is becoming the need for high quality professional. We can see this by comparing the cost of a university which is increasing faster. Germany is considered as the top study destination for those universities who charge no tuition fees.
- It is decided for the international students, who take admission in public university in Germany and will study free with no tuition fees.rn
- Top-Ranked Universities: German universities are given high priority, globally with higher education standards. Whereas, some universities in German are ranked among the worlds best universities. The universities are given high value because of its quality of education, opportunities to improve academics during and after studies and most importantly, for the safe and friendly environment.rn
- Travel on a Student visa: If you wish to study and live in German then it is the right time for you especially when you are a German citizen to take advantage of free entry. Study and work without any additional permits. In case, if you're not a European citizen and wish to study in Germany then you have to apply for a visa. Furthermore, if you are enrolled for summer school language programs; you have to apply for the student visa. This will allow you to stay in German for more than 90 days. Also, you can get the residency permit for living and moving in the country.rn
- Countless Degree Courses: When you select your university you have countless degree option in different German universities. The country of Germany is well known industrialized country and has invested a lot in engineering universities. It is now given more value for engineering programs in German universities.rn
- Globally recognized Study Programs: Study program in German universities offers modern programs with the best teaching methods. They design the latest scientific development for educated individuals who can confidently face the global challenges. Their educational plan depends on consistent arrangements and changes intending to discover or make complete ways to deal with instructing and research. At the end of the course, you will be certified with a degree which is valued globally.rn
- Affordable cost of living: The cost of living in Germany is quite affordable for international student. The major concern is rent when you live in Germany that you have to tackle smartly. However, you have many options available for you, however, the rent varies with the location where you are living, overall it is not expensive. Try to ease your burden by sharing your room with 2 roommates that can help you cut half your expenses. Whereas, the costs of another thing like food, public transport, amenities are not so high.rn
- Work Opportunities for International students: while studying in Germany you can work that will further help you with many things. In Germany, international students are allowed to work part-time while studying. Students are allowed to work for 20 hours a week or 120 hours full days a year. More than 60% of international students are working part-time while studying in Germany. There is no need for qualification as there are many jobs available for students like tutors, administrative staff, etc.rn
- Learn a New language: Starting your studies to your employability learning Germany is very important for you. As soon as you enter in Germany you feel difficult while communicating with the Germans. Keep in mind to learn the language that can help you while living in Germany. Thus, by speaking the German language you're setting yourself for the best opportunities where they will come and offer you for the job.
Average Cost of MS in Germany
For Studying in Germany, one must know the average cost before applying. Germany is pocket-friendly. A large portion of the expenses is secured by the state so you may wind up paying just a few hundred Euros (up to INR 25,000) as semester fees.
The rest of the cost involves Food and Renting which might create difficulty for Indians to live in Germany. Cost for rent in Germany is 700 Euros (INR 50,000) per month and the cost of food is 200 Euros (INR 14,000).
Eligibility for MS in Germany
Universities in Germany have the right to decide their own eligibility criteria and cut off. Studying masters in Germany you need to complete the German equivalent of bachelors degree in some subjects.
You need a 4-year engineering degree from any recognized Indian University which makes you eligible to apply for an MS degree in subject/engineering/design from a German University. In some universities, a 3-year degree is also accepted. To keep safe, it will be better for you to reach out directly to the university international admission office and ask for your recognized degree.
Also, some universities in Germany might ask you for the following score cards to their eligibility criterion.
- GMAT/GRE score cardrn
- TestDAF/ DSHrn
For more details visit: http://www.moksh16.com/study-in-germany/