Study abroad involves a variety of aspects which one needs to take care of. Right from choosing a suitable country to shortlisting universities, applying for scholarships, insurance work to finding a good housing and applying for the visa and other documentations is not an easy task and one needs to handle it professionally in the matter of overseas education who can systematically organize the entire process in order to make it a smooth and hassle free journey.
German education gives a top priority to time management during the post admission period. Timely submission of important documents and mark sheets of various entrance exams and financial arrangement is extremely important. Universities abroad and precisely, universities in Germany are very strict in this matter. They do not tolerate any carelessness when it comes to time management. Whether one is going for a complete degree program or just a semester or even for an exchange program, every student must conduct a detailed step by step organisation and planning in time while applying to any of the top universities in Germany.
Time Management Tips For Studying In Germany
In order to make this simple, we have designed some time management tips to help students manage time optimally. We are dividing this process into two parts – 1) Points to be considered 12-15 months before application. 2) Points to be considered 6-8 months before application.
Points To Be Considered 12-15 Months Before Application To German Universities Are As Follows:
- Research on the available opportunities in Germany is the first step. One needs to research well and have enough information about Germany. One must also study its economic and political status. Students must also consider International relations, culture and its people. Good universities in Germany, application process, entrance exams, availability of financial aid, job opportunities, future prospects, language barriers and much more will give the student a clear view of his/her future journey.
- The actual as well as the hidden costs need to be analyzed in detail as financial arrangements take a long period and without which it is not possible to go ahead with the next step. Thus, calculating the total cost of studying in Germany including the tuition fees, living cost, travel cost and other daily costs is necessary well in advance. One also needs to prepare for scholarship exams if any and apply for financial aid according to the time slot allotted by the university.
- Searching and applying for part time internships in various companies in Germany needs to be done a year in advance at least and all the required documents must be submitted to the company in relation with the university that one is applying to. Most of the students earn their own living cost while studying in Germany due to ample employment opportunities and value for novelty and innovative thinking. Thus, one must not miss out on this point and plan it accordingly.
Points To Be Considered 6-8 Months Before Application To German Universities Are As Follows:
- A final decision on the university and his/her subject combinations with suitable specialisations (if any) must be done at least 6 months in advance as the further documentation might require information on subjects and university. Also, students must do enough research upon the combination that is being offered, its scope and practical applications beforehand. This will avoid disappointments in the later stage.
- The foreign office of the respective German university must be contacted in order to obtain information on the application process, submission deadlines, payment of fees, program model, start and end of the semester and much more must be completed half a year in advance and one must be in constant touch with the university officials and upcoming university events along with a daily glance at the university web page and new notices posted on it.
- Application for the study program must begin at this stage. The German universities have designed every study program uniquely with a different study model. Thus, the process of admission and application is also different. Students must keep all the necessary documents such as previous mark sheets, certificates, entrance test scores, social work certificates, internship certificates, project letters, recommendations and others ready 6 months in advance for submission according to the date provided.
- Application for housing must be done 7-8 months prior. Whether it is on campus hostel facility or an off campus rental apartment, one must apply and book it before time as it can pose a major problem after arrival. One must know the housing area well. One must consider the safety factors before choosing any apartment. Sharing an apartment with a bunch of friends from the same university is the safest, most famous and convenient option in Germany.
Group Counselling (Seminars):
MOKSH is going to hold seminars in different parts of India and shall come to your city anytime, DO NOT MISS this golden opportunity to interact with our expert counsellors and get the right advice on your medical career! Click here to register for the seminar!
Also, it is highly advisable to attend one of our Online Counselling sessions on MBBS abroad till PG before attending the seminar as you would have your basics clear since the start! Click here to attend an online counselling session!
Online Counselling Session (Webinars):
Get Complete information on MBBS Abroad, MBBS in India, How to choose the university, country, Pros & Cons of different countries, PG preparation followed by a Q & A session with doubt clearance and every other possible detail regarding MBBS right up to PG! To get a glimpse of the previous webinars, Click on MBBS Abroad till PG, MBBS in USA till PG, MBBS in Germany till PG to watch. These are the recorded versions.
To register for a live Online counselling session and get all your doubts cleared with the CEO of MOKSH, Click here. You can also subscribe to our channel on Youtube in order to get constant updates on new webinars and videos on MBBS Abroad! Click here to subscribe to MOKSH Webinars!
In case of any error, Call on 7024240963.
Travel Related Considerations
- Visa application can be troublesome sometimes due to language barriers in Germany. Thus, students must study the visa application process well. One must take Professional help in this matter. Also, it is advisable to learn basic German language before appearing for the visa interview. Students must complete the Visa application 6-7 months in advance to be on a safer side.
- Application for Health insurance and other insurance in Germany must be completed 5-6 months in advance as it can take a long time and it is highly important to have all the insurance documents in hand while arriving at the university. Students must never compromise on the safety and security factors while planning to study abroad.
- All the documents must be checked for the final time 5-6 months prior to the submission deadline and must be kept systematically to avoid any last minute problems as it can lead to a major problem in the admission process leading to rejection sometimes.
An Efficient Use Of Time While Studying In Germany
Apart from this, international students need to think and make a day to day plan for themselves. It should involve extracurricular activities. Sports, dance, music or learn German part time, weekend socialisation, making new friends, travelling to different German cities and knowing what each one of them has to offer, planning a productive vacation and much more. In simple words, making the best of their stay and study in Germany. One must use their time abroad efficiently in order to make it a memorable experience especially for those who wish to study in Europe.
Studying In Germany [overview].
From an academic point of view, German education is one of the best for education. University of Germany is among the top German universities which are famous worldwide. There are some of the other best universities in Germany also. Many students prefer to study medicine in Germany. There is a huge availability of scholarships in Germany. Scholarships are available for MBBS in Germany as well. Study in Germany for international students was always a great option. But now, there is a free MBA in Germany and free education in Germany. Study in Germany for Indian students is also gaining popularity.
One must make it a point to study German up to a certain basic level of recognition before applying to any of the top German universities. German universities ranking is on a very large scale. This is due to a huge list of universities in Germany and a high level of progress by each of them. Studies in Germany is very different from studies in India. There are many universities in Germany for MS. People have realised that German universities for MS are as good as or in some cases better than most of the universities in the world. Along with the increase in the number of people who wish to study MBBS in Germany, Engineering in Germany is also very famous. Due to this, the number of engineering universities in Germany are on a rise since the past few years.
Tele - Counselling:
MOKSH has an extremely knowledgeable and experienced team of MBBS counsellors who have an expertise in a specific topic like MBBS in Russia, China, USA, Ukraine, Germany, etc right up to PG. You can be in touch with one of the counsellors constantly via phone calls, SMS, Whats app, Emails, etc and they shall be there to solve your doubts and help you carve the right path towards your MBBS journey!
You can call on,
- 9699360370 for MBBS Abroad like Russia, China, Ukraine, Georgia, Poland, Kyrgyzstan, etc ( if you have a budget in the range of Rs. 15lacs and above)
- 8082143550 for MBBS in USA right up to PG ( If you have a budget of Rs. 60-70 lac)
- 8291922514 for PG in Germany
MOKSH has its branch offices in 12 cities of India now so there is no need to travel all the way to the Mumbai Head office for a personal counselling! You can still do so if you wish though. To get to a MOKSH office in your own city for a free personal counselling session on MBBS Abroad right up to PG in USA/ Germany, You call on 9699360370 and our counsellor shall arrange a Personal counselling session in your city or the closest location to you.
Government Universities vs Private Universities.
German study at the Government universities in Germany is way more practical, rational and realistic in nature. From the huge list of German universities, some of the best German universities are on the number 1 position across the globe.Most of the students can afford to Study in Germany considering its quality and system. Along with doing MS from Germany, international students prefer to study masters in Germany in any of the subjects. One must research well and make a list of the top 10 universities in Germany.
Public universities in Germany have minimal or no tuition fees on a general basis. Universities in Berlin come under the top universities in Germany for MS. There are many universities in Germany for PhD as well. MS in Germany cost at the technical universities in Germany is not very expensive. Medical universities in Germany are available in abundance. The cost of studying in Germany at any of the German colleges and universities depends on many different factors.
The First Approach Towards Germany.
One must visit a good overseas consultancy and handle things in a professional manner. There are many good education consultants in Delhi. Apart from overseas consultants in Delhi and Mumbai, one of the best consultancy in Hyderabad also exists which focuses on Study in Germany as the core program. One needs a tremendous amount of research on this topic in order to make a wise decision with no regrets.
In recent times, there are many universities in Germany for international students which encourage DAAD, Study in Germany and one must definitely research on it. Also, study in Germany in English has got high recognition. One must also research on and follow the German universities ranking. Many local as well as international students prefer to study engineering in Germany. MSc in Germany, MS in Germany for computer science are also some of the core courses in Germany. The concept of study and work in Germany is also becoming highly popular. There is a huge availability of scholarships to study in Germany.
Benefits Of Research [12 To 18 Months Prior].
Study at Germany in an international university in Germany can be a life time experience. Study in Germany scholarships at the top universities Germany can be a great achievement. ‘Master Germany’ is quite famous study program today. The process of university ranking in Germany must be studied deeply. The ranking of universities in Germany is of great value. There are many top engineering universities in Germany along with public universities in Germany for international students. There is a huge list of universities in Germany for international students. They have one of the best international master programs in Germany. There is a huge list of universities in Germany for MS. One must focus on the top 10 universities in Germany for MS. One must also focus and research well on:
- The top 10 German universities
- The best engineering universities in Germany
- English colleges in Germany
- Scholarships for masters in Germany
- Top universities of Germany
Due to such a wonderfully designed system of education, programs such as MBA in Germany and Master’s in Germany have become very popular. Also, PHD in Germany and MS in Germany are two of the most popular programs in Germany currently.
Why Study In Germany Through Moksh?
MOKSH is one of the top education consultant in Mumbai. There are very few overseas education consultants which represents study in Germany on such a large scale. An already existing list of study in Germany consultants is present in India. There are many consultancies in Hyderabad and other Indian cities. MOKSH is one of the best. Thus, along with Mumbai, it also serves as a consultancy in Hyderabad and other cities.
Thus, time management is an essential factor of consideration while studying abroad.
MOKSH holds an Online Scholarship Test every year where in the students get the NEXT Online Coaching on a huge discount or even 100% scholarship which otherwise costs more than Rs.1, 25,000. It is a 360 marks MCQ test focused on the 12th Board exams syllabus.
The students who register with MOKSH for MBBS Abroad get a higher priority in the scholarship test. You can call on 9699360370 to get further information on the scholarship test of 2018!