Belgorod National Research University
If we trace the period of establishment of Belgorod National Research University, in the true sense, it dates back to September, 1876. Though it went through transformations and additions, the pedagogical longevity of the university is noticeable.
In July 1996, the Belgorod State University of the State Committee of the Russian Federation for Higher Education was created with the involvement of the Belgorod Medical College.
In the BelSU, as it is popularly known, 23,000 students from all regions of Russia are studying. More than 2,800 foreign students from 91 countries are getting quality education from the University that churns out 5,000 Graduates annually.
For foreign students, only 6 Specialist and Masters Programs are taught purely in English. The faculty boasts of 1100 doctors & candidates of sciences.
In 2016, BelSU entered the TOP-20, ranking 19th among the best Russian Universities. Do keep in mind, it is not a world-ranking!
Life In Belgorod
Located on the Seversky Donets River, Belgorod is just 40 km north of the border of Ukraine.
It is the administrative center of Oblast and has the status of a district.
The type of climate in the region may be described as humid continental with moderate precipitation. Winters are rather cold and the temperature may go as low as -150C, which may continue for a week.
The Water bodies get covered with ice at the end of November and lasts so till March to April. The local transportation depends on Trolleybuses and a few buses. There are only 2 Bus Stations in the city.
Why Study In BelSU – Institute Of Medicine?
Considering the fact that BelSU is a Private University, it does have some notable features:
- Has a long history, but the Institute of Medicine is only about 20 years old.
- Has 2,800 Foreign students from 91 countries, however, only 6 Specializations and Masters are purely English run.
- It is a growing Institution and new departments are starting, existing ones expanding & Medical Equipment acquired, however, it would take some time before getting established.
- Training is carried out on 8 basic and 15 medium professional and pharmaceutical education of which only 2 are carried out in Foreign Language.
- Clinical departments of the Institute are located at the bases of leading Medical & preventive Institutions in the Belgorod region.
Admission In Institute Of Medicine – BelSU
Before taking Admission in Medicine in BelSU, you need to consider a few facts.
You face an Entrance Test based on which your Admission is confirmed. It includes Oral Tests on Biology and Chemistry and a written Test of the Russian Language.
Acceptance of Documents continues from June 20 to August 20 and Entrance Exams from August 20 to August 25.
The duration of MBBS in BelSU is 6 Years.
COST OF STUDYING AT Belgorod National Research University(6 YEARS MBBS PROGRAM)
- Passport & its copy with Certified Translation into Russian.
- Education Certificates containing all details, a copy and certified Russian translation of the same.
- Certificate of recognition of foreign education
- Medical Certificate 086-U
- 2 photos size 3X4 cm.
Comparison With Other Russian Universities
|CHOOSE YOUR UNIVERSITY||Govt./Private||FULL PACKAGE||ELIGIBILITY||Entrance||LANGUAGE OF STUDY|
|Crimea Medical University||Govt.||1508000||70%||No||English|
|Pirogov Russia National Medical University||Govt.||3873000||50%||No||English|
|Smolensk State Medical University||Govt.||2145000||55%||No||Bilingual|
|IP Pavlov Ryazan Medical University||Govt.||2073000||65%||No||English|
|Dagestan state Medical University||Govt.||1829000||50%||No||English|
|Rostov state Medical University||Govt.||1663000||50%||No||English|
|Belgorod National Research University||Govt||1820000||NA||Yes||English|