With a constant growth in the number of education consultants, counsellors and other guides on study abroad that are available online, the admission process has become easier than ever. Right from providing genuine advice on choosing a suitable country and a desirable university to the application, admission and arrival to the new university is all taken care by professionals. It involves a lot of processing and documentation along with helping and guiding young students and their parents to get scholarships, financial aid or, education loans or any other type of financial arrangement. Due to an increase in the number of students going abroad for studying, many top universities across the world have started providing a lot of scholarships in Germany for international students. One must always take professional help in the matter of overseas education.
Free Study in Germany
Germany, as we all know, has become a study hub due to the new “free Study in Germany” rule established by the German government. However, this rule is applicable to all the public universities in Germany. International students are expected to know German language up to a basic level for obtaining the benefit of this new rule. Many students in India are choosing Germany as their study destination after a good research on this topic. German universities have always welcomed international students and have now taken further efforts to do so by introducing a new set of scholarships for them and ensuring their safety, security and a memorable stay in Germany. It is essential to have a good amount of knowledge on the available scholarships in Germany and their application process along with its submission deadlines. One must be in constant touch with the university web page as it gets updated on a daily basis. After one has finally decided and shortlisted the universities in Germany, the very next step must be to find out which of those universities offer international scholarships in Germany which are suitable to the student. This must be done 6-8 months prior to the application date and one must be quite clear about the scholarships and its criteria due to the wide variety of scholarships provided by the German universities. Also, the documents required for the application for scholarships must be kept ready and systematically organised well in advance. Students who are applying for more than one study program will need different documents for the different study programs. Thus, in their case, documents must be arranged separately along with other things specific to each program in order to avoid confusion in later stages.
List of famous Scholarships for studying in Germany
- Post-Doctoral Researchers International Mobility Experience (P.R.I.M.E.)
- Study in Bavaria with BAYHOST scholarship
- Scholarships in Germany for international students at UIM university
- Kurt Hansen Science scholarships 2014
- Post-Doctoral fellowships for researchers at HAB in Germany
- Scholarship programs for international visiting fellows in Germany
- 10 Doctoral scholarships including a tuition waiver and a stipend of Euro 1200 per month
- International scholarships for doctoral candidates in Germany
- Daimler and Benz foundation scholarship program in Germany,2014
- Global Executive MBA - small and medium enterprises scholarships
- MAWISTA scholarship for extraordinary personalities
- Global Executive MBA - not-for-profit-sector-scholarships
- Global Executive MBA - International diversity scholarship
- Full time MBA – Young leader scholarship
- Global Executive MBA – Entrepreneurs scholarship
- Global Executive MBA – woman in leadership scholarship
- Part time MBA – Global diversity scholarship
- Full time MBA – scholarship for women in business
- Part time MBA – scholarship for women in business
- Full time MBA – Future entrepreneur scholarship
- Full time MSc – scholarship for effective and responsible leadership
- Heinrich Boll scholarships in Germany for international students
- DAAD international scholarship for artists in Germany
- Yousef Jameel Doctoral Scholarships for developing countries
- 2014 Residential Fellowships for International visual artists in Germany
- PhD Scholarships for international and German students at Heidelberg University in Germany,2013
- The 2014/2015 Scholarships for Developing Countries Students to Study in Germany
Moreover, apart from these, one must also focus on university specific scholarships which are widely available in Germany. Thus, this helps us conclude that Study in Germany is one of the best options available for international students and precisely, Indian students. Making successful efforts in time will definitely ensure a memorable journey ahead especially for those who have been wanting to study in Europe.
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US?
GROUP COUNSELLING (SEMINARS)
MOKSH is going to hold seminars in different parts of India and shall come to your city anytime, DO NOT MISS this golden opportunity to interact with our expert counsellors and get the right advice on your medical career! Click here to register for the seminar!
Also, it is highly advisable to attend one of our Online Counselling sessions on MBBS abroad till PG before attending the seminar as you would have your basics clear since the start! Click here to attend an online counselling session!
ONLINE COUNSELLING SESSION (WEBINARS)
Get Complete information on MBBS Abroad, MBBS in India, How to choose the university, country, Pros & Cons of different countries, PG preparation followed by a Q & A session with doubt clearance and every other possible detail regarding MBBS right up to PG! To get a glimpse of the previous webinars, Click on MBBS Abroad till PG, MBBS in USA till PG, MBBS in Germany till PG to watch. These are the recorded versions.
To register for a live Online counselling session and get all your doubts cleared with the CEO of MOKSH, Click here. You can also subscribe to our channel on Youtube in order to get constant updates on new webinars and videos on MBBS Abroad! Click here to subscribe to MOKSH Webinars!
In case of any error, Call on 7024240963.
TELE - COUNSELLING
MOKSH has an extremely knowledgeable and experienced team of MBBS counsellors who have an expertise in a specific topic like MBBS in Russia, China, USA, Ukraine, Germany, etc right up to PG. You can be in touch with one of the counsellors constantly via phone calls, SMS, Whats app, Emails, etc and they shall be there to solve your doubts and help you carve the right path towards your MBBS journey!
You can call on,
- 9699360370 for MBBS Abroad like Russia, China, Ukraine, Georgia, Poland, Kyrgyzstan, etc ( if you have a budget in the range of Rs. 15lacs and above)
- 8082143550 for MBBS in USA right up to PG ( If you have a budget of Rs. 60-70 lac)
- 8291922514 for PG in Germany
MOKSH has its branch offices in 12 cities of India now so there is no need to travel all the way to the Mumbai Head office for a personal counselling! You can still do so if you wish though. To get to a MOKSH office in your own city for a free personal counselling session on MBBS Abroad right up to PG in USA/ Germany, You call on 9699360370 and our counsellor shall arrange a Personal counselling session in your city or the closest location to you.
MOKSH holds an Online Scholarship Test every year where in the students get the NEXT Online Coaching on a huge discount or even 100% scholarship which otherwise costs more than Rs.1, 25,000. It is a 360 marks MCQ test focused on the 12th Board exams syllabus.
The students who register with MOKSH for MBBS Abroad get a higher priority in the scholarship test. You can call on 9699360370 to get further information on the scholarship test of 2018!
Why Study in Germany through MOKSH?
MOKSH is one of the top education consultant in Mumbai. There are very few overseas education consultants which represents Study in Germany on such a large scale. An already existing list of Study in Germany consultants is present in India. There are many consultancies in Hyderabad and other Indian cities. MOKSH is one of the best. Thus, along with Mumbai, it also serves as a consultancy in Hyderabad and other cities.