Munich Business School is a private business school which is located in Munich, Germany. Munich Business School strives to be the most superior preference in terms of globally minded, responsible and entrepreneurial individuals. It further aims at rendering lifelong pursuit of knowledge for the personal development of individuals.
After the establishment of Munich Business School in 1991, it was able to set benchmarks in the German landscape of higher education particularly in two areas: The international focus and the hands-on approach of the studies have become a distinctive feature of the training at Munich Business School — long before these features have been defined as objectives at other universities.
- Munich Business School is ranked 6th in Germany amongst all universities of applied sciences according to the 2018 edition of the WirtschaftsWoche university ranking.
- It is the first private university in Bavaria that has received the state accreditation.
- It is an active member of AACSB, EFMD and ESO Education Group.
It has partnerships and alliances with 60+ universities worldwide like IIM Indore and MDI Gurgaon in India.
Furthermore, Munich Business School also offers in-service advanced vocational training programs: Executive Education is a comprehensive and flexible offer for professionals to further develop their economic knowledge and soft skills anytime according to the operational requirements and their individual goals.
The modular structure of a specific program offers the former students and executives, the chance to make use of Munich Business School's latest methods of transferring knowledge and skills for their own qualification—on a life-long basis.
Why study MBA at Munich Business School ?
Munich Business School encourages it students so as they can fully appreciate their previous business knowledge and then advance it with professional perspective of its teachers. The reasons on the grounds of which any student would love to go to Munich Business School are:
- Affordable tuition fees: Tuition fees are often the biggest financial concern international students have to deal with and MBA courses are among the most expensive. Public higher education in Germany is offered for free, but the best German MBA schools like Munich Business School are in private ownership and carry certain fees. However the Munich Business School fees are much feasible in Munich Business School.
- Munich Business School is a world-class MBA school accompanied with a professional academic staff: There are many traits which are required for success in business that are inherent while studying abroad. Be it independence, self- reliance or confidence. The professionals make you learn how to be self-sufficient as you may end up doing a business in your upcoming future.
- International experience: With a different country, there comes a new opportunity to take on the nation’s language. While studying in Munich Business School you get to interact with the native population, business leaders and some of the fellow international students. This will further lead you to develop great skills from within.
New ways of doing business: It’s quite obvious to say that when you go and stay in another country, neither the ways nor the ideology of running business is same. You will learn and adapt new business styles and different leadership which will ultimately benefit you when you have to lead a probably and ethnically diverse team.
Courses of Studies
The recent and major area of focus of Munich Business School is given to “Bachelor international Business”. It includes six or seven semesters to complete. Also consist of 3 internships in Germany so as to provide you with valuable professional insights. Even if you spent 1 or 2 semesters abroad, you obtain an expanded international horizon.
Usually, the first three semesters of a student is dedicated for the basics of business administration, business management, marketing economics and financial accounting, investing and finance. You also have an option to choose from several international focuses and languages.
With little learning of German skills you can also participate in the focus “German and European Union”. If we talk about the students with pro German skills and native German speakers, the generally prefer between Arabic, Chinese, Russian, French and Spanish.
The forth semester is fully based on the international partner university. Later on the fifth and sixth semester is scheduled to render lectures on the characteristics of business administration.
The city of Munich awaits you!
This is where Bavarian culture meets cosmopolitan flair: Munich is the capital of the German federal state of Bavaria and lies to the north of the Alps. With a population of around 1.3 million, Munich is Germany's third largest city. It also has two international schools, the MIS, south of the city and the BIS.
The local name for Munich is “Minga”. Its name is derived from old German meaning "the monks' place".Munich’s desirability is reflected in its housing costs - it is the most expensive city in the country to rent.
Cheap student housing can be found at the Olympia Park. Schwabing, just north of the city Centre, is the place to find grand 19th Century apartments, while Haidhausen and Ludwigsvorstadt are cheaper alternatives.
Munich’s main shopping street, the aptly named Kaufinger Straße runs west from the central square, Marienplatz, to Karlsplatz. It is home to the high street brands. Those with cash must head to Maximilianstraße. The area around Viktualienmarkt has plenty of smaller and independent shops.
Climate in Munich
In Munich, the summers are comfortable and wet, the winters are very cold, and it is partly cloudy year round. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 25°F to 75°F and is rarely below 11°F or above 87°F.
Based on the tourism score, the best time of year to visit Munich for warm-weather activities is from late June to late August.
The clearer part of the year in Munich begins around June 15 and lasts for 3.3 months, ending around September 25. On July 30, the clearest day of the year, the sky is mostly clear or partly cloudy 59% of the time, and overcast or mostly cloudy 41% of the time.
The cloudier part of the year begins around September 25 and lasts for 8.7 months, ending around June 15. On December 6, the cloudiest day of the year, the sky is overcast or mostly cloudy 65% of the time, and clear, mostly clear, or partly cloudy35% of the time.
Munich is the home of two prestigious German universities and a city rich in contrasts: modern and dynamic, but at the same time cozy and laid-back. This is where the high-tech sector and academic world meet the rough and ready charm and pure fun of the Oktoberfest.
If you're shy about approaching people, many universities have buddy programs where international students are supervised by students from higher semesters during their stay abroad. These buddies help you with organizational matters or language problems.
There are lots of nice places in Munich where students get together. The Englischer Garten or "Eisbachwelle" are very popular spots. The rapidly flowing Eisbach has a manmade wave which surfers like to ride. You can sunbathe on the lawns next to the Pinakothek museums in Maxvorstadt.
German Universities provide it students with a highly research-oriented MBA program, the primary aim of which is to impart all the necessary skills and knowledge to the students so they could outstanding in the job market. After having completed MBA from a German university, you are all geared up to step out into the Global World. The program of MBA in Germany not only enables you to work in Germany but brings the global world to your doorstep.
Moreover, to put forward some factual information, Germany is the 7th best country in terms of salary of an MBA and one of the largest economies in Europe. It is home to many International MNCs and needless to say, well-known German companies as well.The German Universities boast of many international companies that hire a considerable amount of MBA graduates from German MBA schools. These companies include Google, Amazon, Nike, etc. while the automotive brands like BMW, Porsche, Volkswagen, etc. also seek to hire MBA graduates from German Universities.
- Counseling and Guidance
- Application documents with interview arrangement with university with Guaranteed Admission
- German Language teaching
- Visa interview documentation, application & training
- Airport pick up, landing arrangements in Germany
- Accommodation booking
- Visa extension application support for work search visa (18 months) post study period.
- 24 x 7 support in Germany through our local branch in Germany