The first step is to contact the right Overseas education consultant who is providing informative guidance and advice on multiple countries instead of single country such as China or Russia or USA. Else, you would be pushed to select from a very small bouquet and would never know the right options for you. Next is to finalize the country and finally the university. The general parameters are:
- Grade of the universities and eligibility of intake
- Cost of studies, hostel fees, Monthly living cost
- Other costs such as Medical insurance, Resident permit extension, Text book and stationery etc.
- Most important is the actual deadline of the application since the seats get filled up much faster or earlier than the one announced by the university.
- Weather is an important factor like in Russia, the winter time (Nov - March) temperature goes to -25 Deg in many university areas. It means, you should be read o live in snow for half of the year.
Important factors are also the hospital bed size meaning the patients inflow per year for you to learn the practical aspect of the MBBS program. No other country can beat China in this category. However, learning language is necessary and one needs to be sure of this aspect as well since Chinese language is not easy to learn.
Another important aspect is ratio of passing FMGE, since if you pas from USA, there is no need to give MCI screening test. So beware of one country agents. Go for multiple option education consultants to study MBBS abroad.