Before filling online application form of (AIPMT) NEET UG 2018, the candidate must read out the minimum qualification, age limit and nationality eligibility required. The age limit rule of 2017 is applicable for NEET UG 2018. The minimum age 17 years and maximum 25 years for General/ OBC and 30 years for SC/ ST category students.
- 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have qualified 12th or equivalent exam.
- The candidate must have Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory subject.
- The qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for general-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Passport Required: The Foreign candidate/ OCI must have passport document.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National candidates must have an Adhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
But from NEET 2018, the maximum age of 25 years RULE is applicable. Please do check the age limit/ maximum attemp rule in NEET 2018.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit is 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories).