Learn German Language Online
Foreign Language Study
Learning a new language for an Indian student is always found to be easier due to the 3 language format adapted in India. It is definitely an added advantage for the students to learn an extra international language. To make it simpler, we have launched many international languages which you can study from home.
In the last 10 years, more and more people have started to study German language course. To learn German Language is definitely a great advantage. The German language learning can give access to many positive aspects apart from tuition free education in Germany. Among many foreign languages online, German and Mandarin is one of our most accepted in Indian market till now.
Why Study German Language.
Free Education at top German Universities.
To study German language or popularly called Deutsche language is definitely an advantage for education. The German system known for its dual education mode (Combination of Theory and Practical) can be accessed absolutely free of cost. Many of Indian students aspiring to do Engineering or Medicine at bachelor and Masters level are currently studying German language to ensure their higher education in Germany. The total cost to study in Germany at government universities is be lesser than Indian colleges. However, you need to complete the German language course. These free of cost German studies at public German institutions are taught in German language. That is the reason we recommend you to study German language online by MOKSH.
Business & Career Prospects
German language is a key language in the European Union and the new economies of Central and Eastern Europe. Learning German improves your chances of success in today’s job market. The German conversation proficiency can help you get a job in German company within Germany or in any other courtiers worldwide.
Unique German Culture
German is a very important cultural language. It was spoken and written by Goethe, Mozart, Beethoven, Freud, Klimt and Einstein, etc. Many other great artists and scientists also have their wisdom written in German language. Today, 10% of all books published worldwide are in the German language. Deutsche language learning helps you to make more German friends and gives you closer insights to German culture.
Ease of Communication.
German is spoken by more than 120 million people in Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Switzerland and in parts of Belgium, Northern Italy and Eastern France. However, an authentic German pronunciation would be possible once you stay back in Germany for some time.
About German Language Course.
With more than 120 million German speakers in 8 countries around the world, it is hardly surprising that the actual usage of the German language varies. German is mainly used in 3 countries – Austria, Germany and Switzerland. Historically and linguistically, Standard German language course is taken. It is a mixture of Middle German and High German (Austrian people use it). The German language did not develop out of one regional dialect but was artificially created by poets, philosophers and scholars. Our teachers shall teach standard German language onlne. Acquiring some local slang and local dialect style vocabulary is fun and adds excitement to your German learning experience. However, your main German learning activities will be centered on standard German.
Many German classes are available across the country. The German language is taught in many CBSE schools as well. However, for those who do not have the time to visit the German classes, we have an innovative solution. You can now learn German online. The German lessons are given online by recommended teachers and you can attend them with full flexibility.
The language course is divided into 2 parts:
- A1 and A2 level online German course (Duration is around 6 months including exams)
- B1 – B2 – C1 level of German language in Germany at a top ranked German Language school (9 Months program)
Learn German Online.
Learning German course online has many advantages. It saves a lot of time to travel up to the class. During Online class, you are able to speak back to the teacher and ask questions. Our German language classes are highly interactive. The German online class works very well for Medical practitioners wishing to go to Germany for higher education or corporate executives for flexible learning mode. In case you missed a live lecture, you can also get the recorded version to ensure you do not miss any important part of German lessons.
The German language lessons are taken by the teachers who have completed their own learning till C1 level. The teachers speak German very fluently with the same accents as that of German citizens. The teachers have been specially trained in Germany. Each of our teachers have minimum 3 years of teaching experience for the German language. The German course online program is well accepted among the students and corporate executives.
Our German online course is one of the successful programs. Most of our students are able to cross the mark of 80 Marks in Goethe exam. Further, the students are directly accepted at the next level in Germany. The students learn German online in India up to A2 level and we place them for B1 level in Germany. They go through this transition absolutely smoothly. That surely gives a good indication of the quality teaching of our Online German class.
The German phrases and words are quite long. It is important for the students to practice them constantly. Our German course online shall definitely help you practice well. Your doubt on how to speak German language would diminish as you cross each of the levels. Among other languages online German course has been very popular.
The German Language Levels
The German language is divided in 6 different major levels.
The German for beginners starts at this level. When you study German language at A1 level, you would be able to:
- Understand and use everyday expressions with very simple sentences which relate to your daily major needs.
- You would be able to introduce yourself to others as well as ask others about themselves
- You can participate with German conversation in a simple manner if the person they are speaking to speaks slowly and clearly.
- German language basics are cleared in this stage.
- If you learn German online, these steps would be easily achievable.
On completing the online German lessons conducted for A1 level, you would appear for GOETHE-ZERTIFIKAT EXAM – A1 LEVEL. Till now, almost 90% of the students who are taught German online by us scored 80 marks and above in this exam.
On clearing the A1 level, you may proceed with the next level to learn German online. During A2 German language course, your aim would be to gain proficiency level such as:
- Understanding sentences and commonly used expressions related to your associated circumstances.
- understanding and exchanging information familiar & common topics.
- explaining the education background and about yourself in simple manner.
On completing the online German lessons conducted for A2 level, you would appear for GOETHE-ZERTIFIKAT EXAM – A2 LEVEL. Till now, almost 86% of the students who are study German online by us scored 80 marks and above in this exam.
The practical German learning starts at this stage. This level would be taught in German language by our teacher. You have the option to learn German online or can proceed to our Germany based language school (Sprachschule). On clearing the A2 level, you may proceed to this next level to learn German online. During B1 German language course, your aim would be to gain proficiency level such as:
- You are going to be able to speak standard German language sufficient to encounter during travel
- One will be able to converse topics of personal interest with mid level of fluency & limited German language vocabulary.
- The students are able to report and describe personal interest and smaller interactions in German language..
- Your German conversation may share dreams and goals by making short statement and explain plans.
On completing the online German lessons conducted for B1 level and completion of this online German course, you would appear for GOETHE-ZERTIFIKAT EXAM – B1 LEVEL. Till now, almost 80% of the students who are taught German online by us scored 80 marks and above in this exam. However, we recommend all the students to learn Deutsche language at B1 level within Germany, if you are looking for education in Germany in future. This would help you to interact with the local German citizens and the results of scoring high is 100% due to dedicated German language learning. However, you may choose online German lessons
and move to Germany at B2 level.
The practical German learning starts at this stage. This level would be taught in German language by our teacher. You have the option to learn German online or can proceed to our Germany based language school (Sprachschule). On clearing the B1 level, you may proceed to this next level to learn German online. During B2 German language course, your aim would be to gain proficiency level such as:
- You are going to be able to understand complex texts on concrete and abstracts topics
- One will be able to converse the primary area of interests and specialization in life and allow fluency to speak German language.
- You would be able to conduct German conversation fluently without much efforts.
- Your German conversation may share your personal opinions with benefits and drawbacks as per you after learning Deutsch language.
On completing the online German lessons conducted for B2 level, you would appear for GOETHE-ZERTIFIKAT EXAM – B2 LEVEL. However, we suggest all the students to learn Deutsche language at B2 level within Germany. You may contact MOKSH counselor to know these German lessons in Germany. This would help you to interact with the local German citizens. However, you may choose online German course and move to Germany at C1 level. B2 level is basically divided into B2.1, B2.2 & finally B2.3 sub levels. Only after completion of these 3 levels, you would be in a position to appear for B2 level Goethe exam.
The practical German learning almost completes at this stage. Our teacher will teach this level in German language. You have the option to learn German online or can proceed to our Germany based language school (Sprachschule). On clearing the B2 level, you may proceed to this next level to learn German online. During B1 German language course, your aim would be to gain proficiency level such as:
- The student learning German would understand a wide range of challenging, longer texts & grasp implicit meanings.
- German language learner can express spontaneously and fluently without having to search for words.
- Can use the language effectively and flexibly in his/her social and professional life or in training and studies.
- Can make clear, structured and detailed statements on complex topics and apply various means of text association appropriately in the process.
On completing the online German lessons conducted for C1 level, you would appear for GOETHE-ZERTIFIKAT EXAM – C1 LEVEL. However, we suggest all the students to learn Deutsche language at C1 level within Germany. You may contact MOKSH counsellor to know these German lessons in Germany. This would help you to interact with the local German citizens. However, you may choose online German course and move to Germany at C1 level.
The practical German language learning completes at this stage. our teacher in Germany will teach this level in German language. During C2 German language course, your aim would be to gain proficiency level such as:
- You can effortlessly understand practically everything you hear or read.
- Can summarize information from various written and spoken sources, logically recounting the reasons and explanations.
- The students can express spontaneously with high fluency and precision.
- Also make finer nuances of meaning clear in more complex topics.
- Absolutely last level for Spoken, Reading and Hearing German language!
The TestDaF is an advanced-level language exam. It covers levels B2 to C1 on the six-level scale. It is designed as per the competence laid down in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Due to the standardization, it is accepted by all German universities and institutions of higher education as evidence of the language skills needed to gain admission to study in Germany. No specialist knowledge is required. So start your journey and learn German online for A1 level. After all, you would find that the German language is not such a difficult task to master and the fruits of learning are really great!
Certificate and Diploma awarded for German Language course.
A requirement for universities and an advantage for many jobs, having an internationally recognized certificate proving your German language skills is a must.
- OSD-Grundstufe Deutsch, GD: A certificate for learners whose German language skills comprise communication in private and professional situations on an elementary level.
European Framework*: Level A2 / Waystage
- Zertifikat Deutsch, ZD : The Zertifikat Deutsch is a joint certificate of OSD, the Goethe Institute, WBT, EDK and University of Fribourg. This certificate is widely recognized by conservatories as entrance examination and by employers as sufficient evidence of proficiency in German and improves your chances of success on the job market.
European Framework*: Level B1 / Threshold
For university entrance you will need one of the following certificates – check specific requirements with the university of your choice!
- ‘DSH’ and ‘TestDaF’ : You can take the ‘DSH’ (“Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang ausländischer Studienbewerber”) in Germany and at some other licensed centers.
‘TestDaF’ stands for test in German as a foreign language (‘Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache’) and is an equivalent of the ‘DSH’.
- ‘ZMP’ : ZMP stands for ‘Zentrale Mittelstufenprüfung’ and is accepted by some German universities as sufficient proof of your German language proficiency.
- OSD Mittelstufe, MD: The candidate is supposed to be able to handle subjects beyond everyday situations. Not only linguistic, but also pragmatic and intercultural knowledge is expected. The OSD-Mittelstufe examination is recognized by Austrian and most German universities as fulfilling language entrance requirements.
European Framework*: Level C1 / Effective-proficiency